The view.

Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Salisbury Crags

A few more film shots from the Salisbury Crags. I think the Portra film really shows off the moody skies of Scotland. It's also the perfect backdrop for getting lost in the mysteries of Sherlock Holmes. Jim and I are currently on book number six in the series and completely obsessed with the great detective.

In other news, I'm eating this Orangette granola daily, so good!

Salisbury Crags

Salisbury Crags

Salisbury Crags

Salisbury Crags

Our Airbnb rental in Edinburgh was in a great location - it was located in the group of brown brick apartment buildings on the left of the photo above.

Salisbury Crags  
Taken with a Minolta Maxxum HTsi Plus using Kodak Portra 160 and 400 film.

4 comments:

Jessica Kleoppel said...

Ooh, I've now saved that granola recipe.

Your photos are beautiful. I'm sitting at my desk, jealous and drooling.

Julie said...

ooh, such beautiful photos, I love how moody those grey skies make everything look!

Alison said...

I've never read the actual Sherlock Holmes books, but I've heard they're really good. I love the BBC show Sherlock and the movies with Robert Downey Jr. so I'm sure I'd like them. Lovely photos by the way.

yoel said...

So pretty! Love the heather against the craggy rocks especially!

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger