Cream Soda

Monday, 9 July 2012

Hey Meatball - Toronto

I am taking a break from Scotland photos to tell you that homemade cream soda is where it's at. Jim and I visited Hey Meatball for dinner and discovered their delicious homemade sodas (in addition to their delicious meatballs). As it turns out, it is really easy to make cream soda using this Martha recipe.  It requires caramelizing sugar and you can read a tutorial here. It also makes a really good soda float, bliss!

Hey Meatball - Toronto

Taken with a Minolta Maxxum HTsi Plus using Kodak Portra 400

6 comments:

erica said...

i always walk by there but have never been. looks yummy!

Julie said...

cream soda, amazing! I don't think I've had actual meatballs since I was a child...

Junaluska said...

Uh oh, last time I tried caramelizing sugar, it was a disaster.

erica-knits said...

It's yummy and I do recommend their sodas!

erica-knits said...

Really?! Whoa.

erica-knits said...

Ha! Oh dear, I can imagine!

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger