Edinburgh

Sunday, 24 June 2012

Edinburgh
Jim and I traveled to Scotland at the beginning of June and I have so much to show you, it's hard to know where to begin. In the meantime, I'll start with these random shots from Edinburgh to give you a feel for the city.

Also, you may notice that things are different around here all of a sudden. I purchased a new blogger template from Blog Milk and I love the simplicity of the design. I highly recommend her templates - this one was so easy to install.

Check out the link up top to quickly access and view all my knitting patterns. It was time again something new, especially after all the new experiences I had traveling.

Skyline

Edinburgh, alleyway

11 comments:

Julie said...

Ooh moody scotlissh photos! I love the new blog look, yay!

caroline said...

I always wanted to visit scotland (and ireland) and now ever watching brave, I want to go now. I love the grey, haze skyline!

erica said...

looks beautiful! i've always wanted to go to scotland.

also, the blog looks great with its new template! i'm tempted to do something similar, but i'm such a lazy blogger that i can't justify the effort ;)

erica-knits said...

So moody! Even on a sunny day the clouds would roll in every 30 minutes and change the mood. It was perfect weather for a lover of fall, like me.

By telling you about the blogger templates, I totally convinced myself I needed one!

erica-knits said...

I hope you do visit someday, Caroline! It was beautiful, I'm sure you would love it. I have to see Brave, but it will make me miss Scotland so bad!

erica-knits said...

It was so beautiful, Erica. You would love it.

It took me about 20 minutes to install the template and get all the new features in. Other than the cost, it was very little effort. I'm justifying the cost as a way to get my blog back on track. ;)

yoel said...

I think we just missed each other in Scotland. Gorgeous photos!

willandjackiekelly said...

I can't wait to see more of your Edinburgh pictures! (I live here) hope you loved it as much as I do!

erica-knits said...

Oh no! How funny! It seems like Scotland is the place to be this summer.

erica-knits said...

So jealous you live there! It's beautiful. I am really enjoying your Scotland photos.

A Girl Named Leney said...

I visited Edinburgh a few months ago and fell in love with it.
I'm pretty sure I left a piece of my heart there, it was just that wonderful.
Love your pictures! I've been a follower for quite some time now but just now am commenting:)

<3 Leney

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger