J and I stumbled across a message on the sidewalk in Kensington Market in early December that read: "Look what I found". In the spirit of discovery, here are some of my favorite web discoveries this week:
- Quiet Continental Charm School: Day 3—Get a Library Card. While I may have a biased perspective on the joys of owning a library card, Stephanie's guest post demands sharing. Miriah's Continental Charm School continues all month and I plan on visiting every day. Day one's post on gratitude is something I would love to work on cultivating for myself. I'm sure there will be many more great ideas in the days to come.
- I would love to save my pennies for this satchel.
- Julie designed a knitted bow headband that might just be the one! It's sweet by not too cutesy.
- Jane found the perfect hue for February, which is my favorite month.
- The Deadweight x Lemonade collaboration makes its debut this weekend at the Love and Rummage sale. Cute dogs on cards, can't go wrong.
- A beautiful, new-to-me, blog: Annette Pehrsson.