Come up to My Room

Thursday, 16 February 2012

"CAST" - Interstice Studio

The last week of January meant one of my favorite events in Toronto: Come Up to My Room. One floor of the Gladstone Hotel was taken over by art installations, and I've posted some photos of my favorites below.  Click on each image to learn more about the artist on my flickr.

"Geo-Cognition" - Studio-WF

Inspired by the geometry of skylines.


"Geo-Cognition" - Studio-WF

"Jewel Net of Indra" - Gareth Bate

Reflective icons.

"Jewel Net of Indra" - Gareth Bate

"Firmament" - Matthew Blunderfield

Beautiful waste.

"Building Ties' - Sonia Tyagi

Bowtie collage.

"Building Ties' - Sonia Tyagi


3 comments:

Julie said...

ooh, amazing!! I love the Gladstone, they have such clever installations and art.

Lexie, Little Boat said...

whoa! i love the bow tie collage! awesome!

ashley said...

whoa, this looks amazing!

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger