Mulberry F/W '11

Thursday, 15 September 2011

Mulberry-beauty-inspiration

I've fallen head over heels for the Mulberry fall campaign. There is a lot to love about it - the bird print dress, the shearling coat and giant scarves. However, even more so, I am in love with the hair and makeup! I haven't been able to get it out of my head since coming across the campaign. I've made a hair appointment to dye my hair the shade of the model's (it's not a big change, just slightly lighter than my own).

Finally, I hope to bring this picture to a makeup counter for help picking out the correct colors. I am not sure which counter would be the most helpful - does anyone have recommendations? I don't often experiment with new makeup, so I'm excited to give this a try.

Replies:

Julie: Thanks! I hope we can get together soon now that the worst of the pox is over.
Kelli Ann: It may look like a child's toy, but I absolutely love how portable and small the Diana Mini is. I am looking forward to your Croatia pictures!
Lexie, Little Boat: I can't believe I got the chicken pox, either! I had already had it as a child, even. Sigh. I've never tried the Kodak Instax, but I will throw in my two cents regarding the Diana Mini. When it works, it's amazing, but it is tricky. I had one roll that overlapped every shot! It's really small and portable and I do like the option of square and rectangular pictures.
Viva: I know how you feel! We shall arrange a coffee date shortly :).

3 comments:

jen said...

I'm no help with makeup, but this is such a cute look, the hair is going to look awesome! I'm totally getting the Steven Allan model's haircut on Tuesday...yikes!

Lexie, Little Boat said...

i am terrible with makeup, but i love anything benefit. or nars! they have such a great color selection...

Julie said...

I think you could bring that into sephora or the lancome counter and get the exact tools you need , for sure. I have a lipstick that colour from sephora, and the eye shadow looks like the prefect grey/brown taupe. I want that eyeshadow, stat.

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger