The August Break

Monday, 1 August 2011

Sunrise.

When I was reading Elle's blog, I noticed that she is participating in this great blogging project called The August Break 2011. The idea is you must post at least one photo every day for the month of August, but you get a break from writing. A month to document the summer, and time to spend it outside. This sounded to me like a great plan, not because I particularly need a break from blogging, but I do want time to refresh this space and bring new content. So, in fact, posting one photo a day will be more than I usually blog and I'm looking forward to it. This photo is of the beautiful sunrise I woke up to in our new apartment.

Replies:
Ayalah: Did you try out the hairstyle? I haven't yet, but I think I will this week.
knitxcore: thanks for the tip about pugly pixel!
Julie: I can't wait to start redecorating! Soon!
Rebecca: Isn't it? Major inspiration.

3 comments:

jen | grainline said...

Congrats on your new apartment, change can be so nice! I noticed the August break on her blog also, it sounds wonderful, can't wait to see your August photos!

Celine said...

that sounds like a fun project! I look forward to seeing yours!
Lovely view from your new apartment (you wake up so early! SO GOOD! I wish I woke up early enough to see the sun rise!)

Julie said...

what a great idea!! I look forward to this, too. Except- dude, you were up at sunrise? eep. I hope it was because you stayed up late, and not because you had to wake up early.

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger