Friday Favorites

Friday, 8 July 2011

Break from exploring our soon-to-be neighbourhood.

This morning Jim and I are headed to the airport to take a trip to Manitoba. We'll be visiting my family, going to a wedding and taking in the beauty of the prairies. It's Jim's first time to Manitoba and I have been buzzing with anticipation all week long; I'm going to take him all around to the places I loved growing up. We'll be back with stories and photos late next week!

1. I'm looking forward to eating from the barbecue. This corn sounds delicious.
2. Mickey's photos are killing it lately. I'll be wearing my hair like this to the wedding.
3. A steamy summer movie. If you haven't watched it, you must.
5. Other People's Houses is so lovely. I bet it was even more amazing in person!

Flash the cat.

Replies:
knitxcore: haha! I love food quite a bit and am happy to pass on a good recipe. I hope you make the baked shells soon, you will not regret it!
-Alaina: I always want the finished product! process fatigue. :P
Julie: ooh, fireworks fingers. I like that idea.
Michelle: I hope you give the recipe a try, it's so good and easy to make.

5 comments:

Julie said...

that ginger cookie looks amazing!! I've never seen Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, but I'd like to. Thanks for the clip link. Have an awesome time in MB!!

flower child vintage said...

can't wait to see the photos! love the last shot of the cats!

Mickey said...

thanks for the compliment Erica! :)

Claire M. said...

Cute cat ;_

Bianca said...

meow. cute kitty. i love when they lay like that, like a rainbow. :)

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger