Friday Favorites.

Friday, 17 June 2011


Reporting back re:soup delivery service. The asparagus and leek soup this week was delicious!
Next week is gazpacho with garlic scapes. More info on twitter @afoodgypsy

1. I love this croissant recipe and process.  I think a lot of cook books forget to give directions and descriptions of the process, but it is often so vital to great results. 
2.There's a Smithsonian app that helps users identify tree species by taking a picture of its leaves. Leafsnap. Useful on neighborhood strolls.
3. That's a Vamoose lemon chrysoprase bracelet on my wrist. It's so dainty and sweet.
4. Best idea ever. And a puppy.
5. One of my favorite apartments. Look at all that light!

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Sophie Delphis said...

Mmm... asparagus and leak does sound delicious. Thank you for the croissant link. That looks delicious too!

knitxcore. said...

soup delivery service? what is this? (besides awesome!)

Julie said...

soup delivery sounds genius! When saving up for a puppy, don't forget to save up for the first year of vet bills- all those vaccinations, microchipping, and spaying/neutering will probably run you an extra $1,000.

Lexie, Little Boat said...

soup delivery service?! oh my gosh! that sounds amazing.

Ninth and Bird said...

I love the packaging - It's so adorable! I would L.O.V.E. soup delivery service!! Mmm Mmmmm

May said...

How does this soup delivery work Erica? I'm totally down for that!!

Coriander Girl said...

Isn't it the best soup!? I get it delivered to the shop!
xoxo

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger