Never too busy for pie.

Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Butterscotch Bourbon Cream Pie

There is less than two weeks left of my master's program. I can hardly believe it, but there's not much time to think during the race to the finish.

J and I did have time over the weekend to make this really delicious Butterscotch Bourbon Cream pie from The Kitchen Sink Recipes. Since I ought to race back to working on my final presentations, I will assure you that this recipe is fantastic and leave you to drool over the thought of bourbon laced pudding pie.
*Ps. I may have spilled a little extra bourbon into the whip cream. ;)

Butterscotch Bourbon Pudding

Butterscotch Bourbon Pudding

8 comments:

yoel said...

Wow, yum!

Julie said...

This looks soooo delicious!! I'm totally bookmarking that recipe.

Lexie, Little Boat said...

i didnt have any pie on pi day. i may have to compensate by making and eating two pieces of this. YUM.

madder said...

um....yum!!! makes me want to run to the kitchen right now.

F.M. said...

I found that baking was my favorite form of healthy distraction from the research/write cycle when I was finishing my MA.

Good luck with your last haul in your MA! :)

Usi Aluminiu said...

It looks so nice and i am sure it tastes delicious, am i right? I will definetly try this recipe tomorrow, because it is weekend. Thanks for sharing.

Kempt said...

never EVER too busy for pie. ;-) This looks amazing!

evencleveland said...

Hey lady ... just checking in. Hope all is well!

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger