Red

Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Red

Of all the colors to get me in the mood for Christmas, red is it. Here are some photos of red I've collected over the past month or so.

I'm happy to say that I have completed my Christmas shopping. I made a real commitment to buy either local or handmade with the exception of a few special requests. However, when I saw this funny cat with a bow tie, I couldn't resist picking up two for this guy. Won't he look dapper?

I've also become completely addicted to Pinterest, mine is here. I have six invites to Pinterest to give away, if you would like one just comment with your email and I will send one your way.

Finally, this gorgeous calendar, from Sophie of Sunken Treasure, came to me in the mail last night (so quick!). It is stunning in person. I can't wait to hang it in the new year! I also bought the Dreamcats calendar from Fieldguided Shop. I don't think you can have too many calendars, especially when they are beautiful items of art.

Red

Red

Red

Red

8 comments:

Julie said...

ooh, the reds are so pretty in this post!! Excellent buying local/handmade gifts, by the way. ;)

katrina said...

ohhhh i love all the red!
so pretty.
if you have anymore pinterest invites i'd love one. yours is so nice!

katrina said...

oh i forgot, in case you don't have my email anymore: katrinamblair@gmail.com

Jane Flanagan said...

Stunning photographs. I love this post Erica!

Michelle said...

Red is such a festive colour! Those little berries are so pretty!

Pinterest seems like such a great idea (haven't heard of it) to keep things positive :D If you have anymore invites, please send one along to me (michelle79@rogers.com)

I just started reading Gods Behaving Badly and I am finding it very entertaining. Thanks for the suggestion.

vanessa said...

such a lovely shade indeed! I love that yarn you are knitting with. can't wait to see when you are done. Thanks for sharing your 'pinterest's (what a cute name!!) Happy Holidays!!

vanessa said...

my email is Vanessa216 at gmail dot com

Lotte said...

the colors are lovely, a lovely tone of red in every picture : )

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger