Knitbits and The Good Neighbour

Friday, 17 December 2010

Good Neighbour

I was so thrilled to wake up this morning to see my Triangle Loop pattern featured in the Berroco KnitBits e-newsletter. It is feature along with some amazing patterns I want to knit up soon.
Thank you Cirilia Rose!

The Good Neighbour

I love finding nice and cozy coffee shops.
The Good Neighbour in the Junction/High Park area is one of the best. The pain au chocolat was so good, I don't even think I offered J one bite. He was much kinder and offered me a taste of his scone and danish. Delicious!

The Good Neighbour

I spotted a Smythe for HBC coat out the window and had to take a picture.
Lucky girl!

The Good Neighbour

6 comments:

Julie said...

oh, this is such a great cafe!! I follow them on Facebook, too. awesome photos!

Jackie said...

I love small coffee shops like that. Just so cozy and good...

anabela / fieldguided said...

The Good Neighbour is so nice! I went there once in the summer while visiting Mjolk. How funny that you spotted the Smythe coat. I think I like Erin's swingy HBC coat better -- the Smythe one is so bulky! Still, it looks really cute in the picture.

ola appletea said...

really great post! love your blog!

Olivia said...

My friend has an old HBC coat, I am so jealous.

Ferguson Cameroon said...

Wow!Great,I follow this site.nice posting.fencing adelaide.

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger