Coriander Girl - Fieldguided Shop Local Gift Guide

Sunday, 12 December 2010

Coriander Girl shop window.

It's been a long time, I know!
With the exception of one essay, my semester is over. I've spent the weekend relaxing and cleaning my messy apartment. It's amazing how much mess accumulated while I was busy doing schoolwork.

It's tough to know where to start again after a long break.
I'll start with my contribution to Anabela's of Fieldguided's Shop Local Gift Guides. I can be found talking about the wonderful shop Coriander Girl in the second guide, no. 10.
The first two photos are of the shop and the second two are some of the amazing arrangements that Alison, the wonderful shop owner, has made up for me.

Hope December is finding you well.
I'll be back sooner than later.
;)

Coriander Girl

Another Coriander Girl wonder

Bouquet from Coriander Girl

2 comments:

jen said...

what a beautiful shop...good luck on that last essay!

Julie said...

yay!! Almost done your essays!! this shop is so pretty, you made an excellent choice. Her arrangements are so much nicer than what you usually get a typical florist.

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger