Estelle Pullover

Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Estelle pullover sweater
(photo by G. Crawford at The Knit Cafe)

In case you ever doubted it, modeling is a tough job. Not that I really have experience with that kind of career, but this past weekend my friend Julie and her talented husband (known to the internet as G) were kind enough to let me try out the job. They agreed to take photos of my newly completed scarf and sweater while we were out celebrating Nuit Blanche, an all-night, free event featuring art installations all around downtown Toronto.

If it looks like I stuck with one pose, it's true.
It really was hard work, I swear.

This is my finished Estelle Pullover.
Ravelry link here.

sweater detail
(photo by G. Crawford at The Knit Cafe)

9 comments:

t a n y a said...

Beautiful work, Erica. Loving the detail, neckline and colour.

Kate said...

Eep! you are so pretty, lady! Excellent modeling skills and sweater.

yoel said...

Lovely model and sweater! The lace around the neckline is gorgeous!

Btw the second picture doesn't show up :(

karyn said...

i can hardly begin to understand how to make something like this! what gorgeous detailing around the neck and the colour looks fabulous on you!

Julie said...

It looks fantastic on you, I can vouch for it first hand!! love love love.

erica-knits said...

Thank you, ladies! :)

Jess said...

this is so beautiful! And I really love your triangle loop scarf pattern - it makes me want to learn to knit so I can make one!!

hiven said...

stunning
xx

Anna said...

beautiful sweater and I love those earrings! Mind if I ask where you got them? :)

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger