Spring clothes!

Thursday, 8 April 2010


spring clothes!, originally uploaded by erica_knits.

A little color introduced in my wardrobe thanks to the lovely selection* at Robber.
The lovely ladies at Robber are celebrating their one year anniversary this weekend! Make sure to stop by if you're in the area.

Lovely Kate blogged about HEARBLACK's gorgeous etsy shop today. Do stop by and take a look. I have some lovely items coming my way from these fine folk, I can't wait to show you them when they arrive.

*From left: Steven Alan skirt, Alternative Apparel tee. But the black leggings with purple flowers are from Aritzia.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE those Alternative Apparel tee's! I must splurge & purchase one before they are all gone.

Julie said...

Gorgeous springy outfit!! Too bad it's so cold today I *actually* saw a couple of snowflakes..... :( But this weekend should be lovely!

jasmine said...

love those floral prints... definitely coveting that t-shirt.

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger