School is out for a few weeks (summer classes!) and I'm in this strange situation in which I actually need to find things that will fill my time.
So far I've:
1. Gone out for coffee with friends.
2. Started knitting a blanket
3. Visited the AGO.
4. Done yoga every morning. This video, though terribly cheesy sounding, is great!
5. Made dinner for a friend. This spaghetti sauce with a very famous lemon yogurt cake for dessert.
6. Read Paul Arden's "It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want to Be" as well as his other books.
7. Listened to a poetry reading.
8. Danced around my apartment to a great song recommended by a friend:
Another one for good measure:
Now I'm heading to the prairies to visit family and friends!
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ▼ 2010 (72)
- ► 2009 (51)
- ► 2008 (102)