a drift wood heart.

Thursday, 29 April 2010


I've been chided for not posting enough. My apologies! When I go on vacation I let all my responsibilities slide, I'll have to work on that next time around. I just got back to the city last night and every time I come back, my apartment feels more and more like my true home.

Jane, of Ill Seen, Ill Said, was kind enough to let me share my blogging space on her weekly "Where we blog from" feature. It was my first guest blogging experience. Thanks, Jane!

One of my favorite additions to my apartment is my drift wood heart from Hear Black Market. Nate and Katie make gorgeous drift wood creations, cards, and earrings from their home in Hawaii. Not to mention, they are some of the lovely people I've gotten in touch with thanks to blogging.

I'll be back this weekend with a surprise for you.

4 comments:

hearblack. said...

this is great, erica.

nice to see photos of the heart in it's new canadian home!

Michelle said...

I am pretty much in love with the wee turtle :) (The heart is quite beautiful as well).

anabela / fieldguided said...

I love driftwood! I used to collect it, but then it would just sit there, and I never knew what to do with it. Hahaha.

Julie said...

I love the driftwood heart, it's amazing!! the perfect thing for the bedroom.

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger