Manicures and Mail

Tuesday, 16 March 2010


Monday's manicure was Done Out in Deco by OPI. I've been going to this little nailbar just down the street to me for the last three months about every second Monday. The reason Monday is manicure day is because they offer them for $13 every Monday. I love how a little thing like a manicure can brighten my week.

EDIT: A couple of you asked where I go to get my manicures. I go to Venus Nails & Esthetics. The review on the site is pretty bang on, except that I've never had to wait more than 15 minutes.

Another thing to brighten my week was a package from Jen of Grainline. Jen just opened a really cute shop, and was so kind to send me one of her Camp Tote Bags as a thank you for a package i sent her way. Isn't it great?! Her picture is better! She even sent along some of her homemade bookplates. :)

It's going to be a good week.



10 comments:

Jane Flanagan said...

Cute nail colour! I was just thinking to myself I might go for a manicure in the morning!

katrina said...

your nails are so cute in that color!
and i love your ring & bag.
and you are an enabler! haha i might just have to buy that cute outfit though...it is very spring.

Julie said...

I'm lucky to have seen both the tote and the manicure in action, and both look amazing in real life, too!!

Celine said...

I LOVE manicures! They make your nails so perfectly shaped! I love your choice of colour!

lisa. said...

Where is this place located? I've never had a manicure before and would love to try one out for such a sweet price!

jen said...

Glad you got your package! Your nails look amazing, maybe I should get my first manicure soon.

Michelle said...

where do you go to get your nails done? I like the $13 price tag ;)

erica-knits said...

Jane, Did you get your manicure? I hope so!

Katrina, thank you! And you know what I think of the dress and earrings, super cute!

Julie, thanks for the coffee break yesterday!

Celine, I know, I'm hopeless at shaping my own nails!

Lisa and Michelle, I updated the post with the salon information. :)

Jen, Thanks again! It was the loveliest surprise. I'm in love with all my new bookplates and I've been showing off my tote around town.

The Duchess said...

Love the color and TOTALLY love that ring!! Amazing!

Amanda Kate said...

There is nothing like a fresh manicure. And at $13, I could get used to having one every so often. I just can't get the cuticle part right on my own.

Great blog! Keep up the good work!

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger