Creating spring.

Monday, 1 March 2010

Hello March!
The sun is shining in my apartment and the windows are open.
Could spring really be here?
Hmm, I probably shouldn't jinx it.

For now, I'm creating a spring oasis in my apartment.
I stopped by Coriander Girl on the weekend with Anabela to pick up some spring flowers.
Alison, the Coriander Girl herself, has a such a unique collection of flowers.
When I spotted the cherry blossom branches, I knew they were just what I needed.
The best part, Anabela and I got to watch her whip up the bouquets right in front of our eyes!
It was like magic.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

pretty!
I have been itching to buy some colourful flowers, maybe this weekend!

erica-knits said...

Oh! I recommend it! Flowers and greenery really help to get me through this time of year.

Julie said...

ooh, so pretty! blooming branches are such a signal of spring!

Amy said...

Oooh don't jinx the amazing Spring weather we're having, today I went shopping without a jacket! Lurve the Cherry branches; I'm torn between buying some foliage and some Springy Daffodils...hmmm...Xxx

Pamela99 said...

I love the pictures of the flowers and am so looking forward to spring.

Kannan said...

This blog is good.

erica-knits said...

I'm so glad the spring weather in Toronto has hung on! I hope the weather has been just as lovely where you are!

Kannan, Thank you!

hearblack. said...

i like the photos, and plants in the house are an awesome idea.. keep it up

erica-knits said...

Hearblack, Thank for your comment! I will certainly be growing my collection of plants. I picked up a pot of tulips this week that are just blooming. I really enjoy your blog and photography!

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger