Visiting a Winter Wonderland

Wednesday, 23 December 2009


230/365, originally uploaded by jill willcott.

My long absence can only be excused by the fact that I'm home for the holidays. I've been spending everyday and night visiting with friends and family, catching up on the five long months we've spent apart. It has been snowing like crazy here and there was hoar frost for two days straight on all the trees. It's like living in a winter wonderland. I've been taking lots of pictures, and I'll catch up with you when I'm back in the big city.
I hope you are all having lovely holidays with friends and family.
Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

even eve said...

that is a lot of snow.

riotyarn said...

I love that photo.

Kaye Prince said...

Merry Christmas to you too Erica! I can't wait until you get back!

erica said...

gorgeous photo! i can't even imagine going out in a storm without a hat, but it looks so pretty on her hair.

i hope you're having a cosy holiday break from the big city. we're baking up a storm here, lots of cooking, too (which is rare for me)!

anabela / fieldguided said...

Merry Christmas to you, dear Erica! We'll be waiting here for you! xo

PS- Pretty photo!

Pedro Garcia Millan said...

ESTAFA AUTOMOTRIZ MEXICO!

http://pedromillan.blogspot.com/

PELIGROSO!

Michelle said...

Hope you have a wonderful time back home! Happy Holidays Erica! (p.s. I am sort of in love with that photo...ok not sort of...I am...)

Bibi said...

Waouh...quel beau blog!very beautifull...i love your knitting!
Bravo!

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger