Robber Shopping Event!

Monday, 30 November 2009

Poster by Caitlyn.
Click on the poster for a link to the Robber blog.

I was so excited to discover that a number of my readers are fellow Toronto residents (Hi Michelle, Hi Julie! To name a few.). So, when I heard of this shopping event at my favorite store in Toronto, I knew I had to let you know about it, too.
Here's the down low:
When: Thursday, December 3rd, 2009 from 6-9pm.
Where: Robber, 863 Queen Street West
What: Night of Shopping
Why: To support the Daily Bread Food bank and to shop for lovely items.
How: Bring a non-perishable food item to receive 15% off Fall/Winter merchandise!

I hope they're able to collect a number of items for the food bank and I hope to see you there!
I've got my eye on a few things:Steven Alan Striped Sweater.

Species by the Thousands Black Wolf Ring.



5 comments:

Julie said...

oooh, very tempting!! I'm wondering if I'll only end up buying for myself, though.... but hey, shopping AND charity?! Can't go wrong!!

erica-knits said...

It's hard not to look for myself when I shop there! But I agree, you can't really go wrong here.
Also, I went to The Purple Purl on Saturday afternoon for the first time. I'm pretty sure it's my new favorite yarn store in Toronto. It was so friendly and full of knitters on all the available chairs. Secretly hoped to bump into to you, but alas it was not to be!

Michelle said...

Oh my! I have been meaning to take a look there for something special (for myself of course haha). Don't think I can make it that night (unfortunately) as I have to work. But if something changes, I will have to keep that in mind :) Thanks!

erica-knits said...

I hope you have a good night at work, Michelle!

Plume. said...

Love your blog ! Kiss.

http://vintage-le-vinyl.blogspot.com/

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger