Knitting some socks.

Monday, 2 November 2009

I'm doing this new thing where I actually follow through on the ideas I post in the Things that are Inspiring Me Right Now posts. I made those pumpkin cupcakes and now I'm whipping up some wool socks. I'm using a pattern called Absolute Beginner Socks that I purchased years ago at Romni Wools here in Toronto. I tried to find it online to no avail, however, Anna posted a great compilation of sock knitting links. I swore I wasn't going to become a crazy sock knitter, but I think I've changed my mind.

4 comments:

Team Knit ! said...

the sock looks great so far! I bet the pumpkin cupcakes were delicious- and because of the vitamins in pumpkin, you can totally justify having more than one. :)

- Julie

Anna Allen said...

let's be crazy sock knitters together! i think most of my christmas gifts this year will include a pair of handmade socks. ;) i love the wool you chose for yours!

Michelle said...

I have been knitting my 1st pair of socks for like 3 years now :0/ I can't seem to get it right. This winter my goal is to finish them (with a friends help). Yours are looking good. - Michelle

erica-knits said...

Julie, I am huge believer that the vitamins in pumpkin are the most important reason to have more than one pumpkin treat. :)

Anna- I agree! Let's be crazy sock knitters!

Michelle-You can do it!

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger