RIFLE - Anna Melcon Bond

Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Ok, so I've bought two artist prints now. The last one being the stunning Husky Print by Sarah McNeil. I've come to the realization that when I move out in August I will have no furniture, but enough art to fill the walls.
The next artist I would like to purchase a print from is Anna Melcon Bond. Her shop may not even be open yet, but I'm eagerly anticipating the opening and I think you should, too. :)
Check out her blog RIFLE and her flickr.
On her blog is a little sign-up for email notification of the shop opening.


Oh, P.s. you might want to check out her wedding, too.

2 comments:

Roberta Jane said...

I love this poster - Just what I need to have hanging in my house to look at everyday!

Agn├Ęs & Matilde said...

!!

http://isawyoulookatme.blogspot.com

biz

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger