Reality

Sunday, 22 March 2009

Inspired by Great Ghosts!
Despite the influx of spring clothing into stores and the rain pounding my window, it's still too cold to revel in spring fashion. (However, the rain is doing a fabulous job of washing-off my car.) Thus, I am making every effort to re-vive my tired winter wardrobe to carry me into the days when I can (finally) sport spring clothing.

Exhibit: The creation of the chunky scarf I never got around to making all winter.
(Spring storm update: WHOA, lightning!)
I just cast on 20stitches onto 10mm needles with Lionbrand Thick and Quick (2 balls) and knit up some seed-stitch.
Row 1: *K1, P1* repeat until end.
Row 2: Knit the purls and purl the knits.
Repeat until scarf reaches desired length.

For further evidence of the supreme coolness of bulky knits, do check out Wool and the Gang and their blog. Seriously, do the French do everything right? *nods*
I will leave you with an example.

7 comments:

Luke in Progress said...

A hat just like that! Then all white.

Tjejsajten said...

ahahah my car is sparkling clean outside right now. oh my god you have lightning there? i'm afraid to look outside it's soooo windy... maybe when i wake up all the snow will be miraculously blown away?
xox
meg
p.s. we should have gone to canadian tire for wellies, i hear they've got the real deal

ed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Loulek said...

I'm frensh and I alwayrs use english patterns because in France they're not really beatiful.
Wool and the Gang have some funny things but it's very expansive! I'm not found of it :/

erica-knits said...

Comment dit-on "the grass is always greener on the other side" en francais? Oui Oui, je pense aussi que la laine de "Wool and the Gang" coute tres chere! Mais, J'adore la laine "bulky."

Amelia said...

I love the hat in that picture... any tips on where I could find the pattern? I'm assuming you made it...

thanks!

羅志祥Little Pig said...

That's actually really cool!!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger