One Grey Hat.

Friday, 6 February 2009



I love The Kooples.
It is a clothing company that explains itself best:

"The Kooples, c’est le retour du chic de rue, un état d’esprit Paris-Londres, une inclinaison musicale, la mode comme manifeste, et un vestiaire pour deux. Depuis cinq minutes ou depuis quinze ans, pour une nuit, pour un certain temps, c’est un mode de vie, un jeu."

"The Kooples is a return to streetstyle, the spirit of Paris and London, a musical influence, a fashion manifesto, and a dressing room for two. For five minutes or fifteen years, for one night, for forever, it is a lifestyle."

Um, how cool is that?
The Kooples clothing is marketed to couples and modeled by real-life couples scouted on internet networking sites. The idea is that clothing can be shared by both sexes. Double the wardrobe? I'm okay with that.

One couple fascinated me in particular, Emica and Sam.They're young and beautiful, but mostly, I'm in love with her large knitted hat.

Since I've scoured their website, I've determined that the hat must be her own.
I may not be near a Kooples store in France, but I forsee a knitted grey slouchy hat in my future.

3 comments:

Kira Petersson-Martin said...

Ooh. Maybe you're PSYCHIC?!?!
:D

katrina said...

gorgeous.

ed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger