Hindbærsnitter

Saturday, 14 February 2009

I found this recipe on Ungtblod (amazing blog, fyi) for hindbærsnitter which in English I will call two delicious slabs of sugar cookie layered with raspberry jam in the middle and icing on top, then cut into tiny squares. Whew! As you can see, the translation is not direct.

Confession, if you tell me that a recipe is somehow "European" I will deem it my upmost priority to make it. These bar pastries have only confirmed to me that all "European" pastries are delicious.

Oh, and they are so easy to make. :)


Don't they look like Poptarts?

6 comments:

mette / ungt blod said...

so cool to see someone using the recipe!!! they look delicious!

erica said...

oh yum! the rainbow sprinkles look great, but they also sound delicious.

i feel to same way about japanese pastries...

Celine said...

these look so fun! And super sweet! yummm!

Stacey said...

...better than a poptart!!

Kirsten said...

Oh gosh, these look so good. My mouth is watering!

Kira Petersson-Martin said...

You know what you should make? A lemon creak cake. This one:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/163/423723435_a2ef93496a.jpg

And then you should call me. And we should eat it. Yup.

PS My word verification is "hespes," but I thought it said "herpes." Awesome.

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger