Happy (Belated) New Year!

Sunday, 4 January 2009


Christmas Sugar Scrub., originally uploaded by erica_knits.

I am currently busy completing a paper that is due on January 15th,
and I cannot wait until it is finished and out of my hands!

Despite all that I'm going to take a quick break to post some goals for 2009:

1) Graduate university with honors. (Requires finishing the paper. :P)

2) Get accepted into a Masters program. I have applied to three, wish me luck!

3) Move out of the parents house. This corresponds with number two.

4) Take my vitamins and moisturize my winter beaten skin.

5) Run at least two times a week. (Hey, its better than none!)
Exercise also helps to keep me sane. :)

6) Sew a little more.

7) Knit a slouchy hat before winter is over.

8) Go on a vacation. Anywhere.

9) Buy more art prints.

10) Make more body scrub. :)

Body Scrub:
2 parts Organic Cane Sugar (ex. 2 cups)
1 part Grapeseed Oil (Organic if available) (ex. 1 cup)
10-15 drops essential oil (I like Lemon)

Mix together in a bowl. Store in a sealed container.
Rub all over skin before showering.
Enjoy the smoothness.

1 comments:

yethryn said...

A very impressive list...and where might we buy these ingredients for this body scrub you speak of? Hey I decided to take Spanish 2! See you Tuesday!

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger