Snowflakes are delicious.

Sunday, 21 December 2008

The other night I made some cupcakes to share with my co-workers.
There wasn't a single one left at the end of the day.

White chocolate snowflakes, vanilla buttercream icing, and vanilla cupcakes.

Every time I make cupcakes I remember this wonderful gal who makes
the best cupcake deliveries on the web.
Turns out she is a pastry chef, among other things.
How talented!

I saved four to wrap up and give to my lovely lunchtime visitors.
White box, tied with string.

Tonight I made another batch for my sister's 16th birthday.
My baby sister is growing up so fast!

8 comments:

erica said...

oh yum! those snowflakes are gorgeous...

katrina said...

ohhh my gosh these are so pretty.
i wish i was a pastry chef. i toyed with that idea, but my love for books over ruled. maybe one day!
i'll be sending some money your way very soon! and dedicating a little post to your hat :)

yethryn said...

they were some mighty fine cupcakes if I do say so myself. I could taste the ambition (something my baking generally lacks).

Mr. Norwood said...

That looks so yum!!!!! Can I have one

Jessica said...

you did an amazingjob, congratulations!

getting-freaky said...

the looks so cute!

erica-knits said...

Thank you for the compliments everyone! They were really fun to make.
Katrina-I am so honored that you want to make a post about your hat! :) Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Impressive.
Very. Very.
~Tiannation

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger