Bella's Mittens

Wednesday, 17 December 2008


Bella's Mittens, originally uploaded by gherkin's bucket.

So I finally went to see Twilight in theaters last week, and to be honest, it was okay... The standout of the whole movie was the mittens Bella (the main character) wore. Can you tell I'm a knitter?
They were elbow length, made from a thick wool, and looked so cozy!

As soon as I'm done Christmas knitting I'm making up a pair of these.
Subliminal Rabbit was kind enough to share her pattern on her blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you be willing to make them for a price? I don't knit and would love to find someone who would make these, please get back to me if you would.

xraychic@twcny.rr.com

Thanks Robin

nicóle said...

These are beautiful. Wish I could knit.

Anonymous said...

I would also love a pair of these mittens, they are so adorable =] I am ofcourse willing to pay for them. Here's my email electro_peach@hotmail.co.uk, get back to me if you can.

Thanks Alana =]

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger