Winter is here.

Sunday, 23 November 2008


1. Home Inspiration, 2. morning like a night, 3. DSCF0397, 4. snowfall, 5. cupcakes, 6. i made a hat, 7. snowcap, 8. garden gate, 9. Untitled

I love the soft blue light of winter.
Winter always inspires so much knitting.
For my next project I want to make a huge seed-stitch blanket, like the one underneath the fur in the first picture. But right now, I am making socks like Melinda, and piksi hats. See that red hat in the bottom right corner, doesn't Caitlyn have such beautiful hair? Not to mention Jenny in her own hand knit "Le Slouch," adorable. I love those purple walls. I'm also love with that middle row. I think it's about time I find a big mason jar to add a little light to my room. And make those vegan cupcakes that look oh so scrumptious. Excuse me, I'm off to make a wreath of ice.

Well, actually I'm off to write a paper.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

caitlyn said...

you are too sweet!
sorry about the delay on the package, crazy school would not let up but i promise it is coming your way this week. keep warm!

Windy Days said...

What lovely cosy pictures! It feels like Winter here in Melbourne even though Summer is just around the corner. Good luck with all your essays and things! xx

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger