What are you afraid of?

Sunday, 26 October 2008

Please download the podcast from the Vinyl Cafe this week.
Give it a listen.
It's only about twelve minutes of your time.
It will make you laugh.
It might even sound a little familiar to you.
Lesson of the day is:
Tell the truth, it will bring you closer to those you love.

Truth is I'm nervous about applying for my masters.
I'm nervous about moving. I'm nervous about not knowing where I'm going to be in a year .
It doesn't mean that I don't want to take my masters, or move to a new and exciting city.
I'm just nervous, and that's ok.


2 comments:

Monica said...

you're right...it is okay to be nervous. that makes it exciting. also, no matter where you move, you've got a team of people who have your back.

Anna Allen said...

i hear ya, girl! i myself am nervous about a lot of things happening in my life. steps i haven't made that i know i need to. they involve a lot of work, which is a good thing, it's just scary. never thought being in my 20's would be so damn hard! i guess you just gotta keep going and take those risks. :)

and above all...smile! (i keep reminding myself that)

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger