Time for a Change

Monday, 8 September 2008


Fall weather has arrived and it was time for a change. This is my first dramatic hair cut in two years, and it feels good.

On another note, I was given some "blove" by fleur_delicious of Pacific Rain. Thank you so much! I stopped by her blog to find many a delicious looking recipe to try.
According to the nomination I have to share my five favorite blogs and a new discovery, so let' s get to it.
Small Souvenirs. I check Katrina' s blog everyday to see what new inspiration she has found. I want to live in the world she creates.
Karla's Closet. Karla's style is so masculine/sexy, and very different from my own. I love her blog because she inspires me to branch out and try new styles.
Dank En. I would love to live in Ashley's world of textiles, baking. Creativity abound!
Team Knit. A blog full of humor and knitting inspiration from two rad girls.
Sea of Shoes. A mom and her daughter and a whole lot of shoes.
~>O<~. I love Lena Corwin's designs, book collaborations, Printing by Hand, and well everything else she posts.
And my new discovery would be Pacific Rain.

3 comments:

Anabela said...

Your hair looks fantastic! It suits you!

katrina said...

thank you thank you thank you!
your blog is also one of my favorites! :)
and your hair looks beautiful.

Kate said...

yay bangs!

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger