Blueberry Muffins.. Yum!

Friday, 4 July 2008

Tomorrow afternoon I'm off to work at a camp for a week and I decided I wouldn't leave the house empty handed. I made these delicious blueberry muffins with fresh blueberries on Canada Day (July 1) for a breakfast party with some friends. The batch made 24 and 7 people ate them all in one hour so I decided they were a hit! Since they turned out so well, I thought they would be the perfect baking to bring along.
I used the Simply Recipes, recipe and instead of using plain yogurt I used the Activa fat-free vanilla that was already in the fridge. I haven't made them with plain yogurt so I'm not sure if using the vanilla yogurt was the key but I'm not going to try my luck.
Ps. I hope my fellow Canadians had a great Canada Day, and Happy 4th of July for my American friends!

3 comments:

juicyknits said...

Yummy!

Denise said...

The Cupcakes look delicious! I can't wait to make them! I want to try making them with vanilla yogurt too, it sounds like it would add a nice kick to it :)

Ashley L. said...

oh my! those look so delicious! :)

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger