new friends.

Wednesday, 19 March 2008


new friends., originally uploaded by erica_knits.

These are my new friends from Rotofugi. The boyfriend told me about the new French artist series by KidRobot and I just had to have some. I have a thing for anything French since I've been studying the language and culture for years. They come in blind boxes so you don't know what you're getting but they are all pretty fabulous. The middle guy is a Tokidoki cactus pup and I just bought him because he is cute, no? I haven't had a toy collection since Beanie Babies (yeah, I went there) but it is so tempting to buy more at just under 7 bucks. Hmm...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute! I especially love the pattern on the guy on the left. These get addicting- I have a little collection and no idea what to do with them now... but that doesn't keep me from buying more toys!

Luke in Progress said...

I can't believe I had to check the blog to see these guys :p
Also, check this out for using up some of that stuff in your closet perhaps.

Jessica said...

these are awesome - I love toys like this.

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger