More snow in Manitoba.

Friday, 28 March 2008

Thanks for all your get well wishes! I no longer have a sore throat, just a good old cold that will hopefully pass soon. I get sick every spring without fail, but we did get about a foot of snow last night, and we're in for a snowstorm tomorrow they say. So there's no better time to curl up with a cup of tea, look at pretty pictures, and knit a sweater. I can't wait for the new Nylon with Clemence Posy, Anja Rubik, and Chloe Sevigny. The preview looks great. Click on the images for links, except for the war poster... I'm not sure where it is from, my boyfriend passed it on.
Watch the new Feist video if you haven't already, I love her Hunter boots!
Check out AngieOwl, Crowdedteef's, and Windowsill on flickr.
Weekend To Do List:
1. Make Scuffles
2. Make Birthday Present #2
3. Get ready for the Winter Fair!
Real live Alpacas, and SuperDogs. From the Urban Spring Catalogue. I could live in this. I'm on the hunt for a braided leather belt now. I wish shipping from Urban wasn't so darn expensive for Canadians.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! I had a long lingering cold too, but better now. It's snowing here too! But not 1-foot... bit fluffy flakes just started falling. Snow is so pretty to watch but I wish it wasn't falling now! I want to wear sandals!

Monica said...

yay to you feeling better!

Zololkis said...

SECURITY CENTER: See Please Here

maggienikole said...

thanks for the encouragement on my post the other day. good luck with your paper too. i procrastinate so much, which makes each paper about 600 times worse then they it needs to be. seriously.

oh and about df, i'm really exited, my friend is getting married there. :)

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger