My style icon is a thirteen year old girl

Wednesday, 27 February 2008

Clé
It's true, after becoming a huge fan of Le Vestiaire de Jeanne some many months ago I was really intrigued to see pictures of Jeanne's older sister Clémence who has killer style. Both Clémence's style and her younger sister's namesake line are minimalist and focus on quality materials in basic, yet intriguing shapes. The new blog called Le Vestiaire de Clé features only Clé's style, and promises a new line for adults that will begin Winter 2008!

2 comments:

erica said...

I feel the same way about Clemence! I can't wait to see the adult line, the photos are always so inspirational.

When I was 13, I dressed like a child, not an adult/teenager, and there's something to be said about being painfully uncool. Um, character building and whatnot. Nowadays, there's less of a demarcation between adult and children clothing, which is both problematic and a good thing. Can you tell that I've been pondering the nature of childhood lately?

Thanks for posting this, it would have slipped right by me!

Berry said...

I'm quite fond of le vestiaire de jeanne and like you really excited about Clé's one.

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger