Birthday Suit

Tuesday, 26 February 2008



Birthday Suit, originally uploaded by erica_knits.

Last Thursday, February 21st was my twenty first birthday. I love birthdays because of all the phone calls. I was able to catch up with so many friends and not to mention the gifts! I just received this tank top and bag today from my lovely friend Kaleigh (not a blogger, yet) that she made!! Isn't she incredible? I'm also wearing my Uniqlo jeans and my Topshop gladiator sandals from London. I'm seriously kicking myself for not buying two pairs of these jeans, they are fantastic and so soft.
In the meantime I am filling my days with Frida Kahlo research for an up and coming paper, and developing a blogging surprise!

Oh, and this never ceases to make me smile.

3 comments:

erin said...

happy belated champagne birthday! (at least i think that's what it's called when your birthdate and age are the same)... 21, such a fun one!

erica-knits said...

You just made my day Erin! It totally was my Champagne birthday, and I had champagne of course, so how was Winnipeg?

erin said...

hooray, and now you're legal everywhere!!
Winnipeg was great - not too cold at all, and we checked out the Costume Museum and some good restaurants and shops. it gets a bad rap, but i really like that city!

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger