Loving...

Saturday, 26 January 2008

I'm in love with:
-Babycakes NYC
-Treats and Treasures Archives, especially 10.06 because of her beautiful knit creations and simple patterns. She is truly a creative inspiration.
-Gaps new Ruffle Front Dress. I could live the entire summer (that's right, I'm already dreaming of warmer weather) in that dress.
-And, because it reminds me of Lover's new collection.
-Gingham Linen, and Liberty of London.
-Jeana Sohn
-Everything is Illuminated. A beautiful reminder to watch this film if you haven't already.
-Beautiful clothes. From l
-Les Choristes. A stunningly beautiful and moving French film. We watched it in French class and I was blown away. Here are two clips. Don't let the French clips discourage you, there is subtitles on the film!
-Gladiator Sandals. In less than two weeks I will be going to London, England for the first time in my life, and surely visiting Topshop!

If anyone has suggestions for places to visit in London please pass them on. They will be much appreciated. Especially suggestions for places to eat, shop, and do on a budget!

6 comments:

Deborah said...

I loved Les Choristes! Now I will have to see Everything is Illuminated.

marie said...

merci for mentioning me!
(i love that gap dress too)

Luke in Progress said...

What was the site you had told me to find my measurements on? Was it google? I remember google, but my remembery isn't what it once was in my early age.

Jennifer said...

Love your blog!

Wagamama is a fun place to go for noodles and it's cheap. They have a few locations.

The Good Mixer is a pub in Camden that was/is a frequent haunt for all the brit pop musicians. Lots of crazy hipsters there now, but it's still a cool place to check out.

Make sure to visit the British Library! That was my favourite tourist-y stop.

Have fun!

cristalle said...

Go to Cath Kidston! There's stores everywhere- www.cathkidston.co.uk has the listing... super cute stuff! My friend Claire manages the Cale St. shop.

katrina said...

oh i love those babycakes girls! so cute.
there are a lot of cute flickr pictures of their shop.
i am back from hiatus! i have missed your blog.

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger