Post Secret

Monday, 10 December 2007


I finally got a chance to see the PostSecret exhibit at the Winnipeg Art Gallery with Luke. If you ever get a chance to see it, do so. It was incredibly moving. Some secrets were tragic and horrifying, others were hilarious. The show really took me through a roller coaster of emotion. The best part was that at the end you could make your own postcard to put in a locked bBlogger: Copycat - Edit Post "Post Secret"ox to be sent to the creator. I really enjoyed how normal the exhibit made me feel, I had this feeling that everyone has the same fears and worries. Deep down we all feel the same.

1 comments:

Common ties said...

Since you like Postsecret, you should really take a look at CommonTies.com

Regards,
David
Common Ties

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger