Almost Done!!

Saturday, 1 December 2007

I apologize for my prolonged absence, please bear with me for a little longer. I'm in the middle of writing two papers for the last week of school so I'm swamped. In the meantime it is the first of December and it's not to late to make one of these! Thanks JulieRee!
Like many other bloggers soft trees are also on my to do list, as is a ball wreath.
I'm also reading these two blogs, so beautiful.
I'm also loving the styling of the Urban Outfitters Gift Book.
I'll be back in a few.


3 comments:

Luke in Progress said...

YOU feel absent from posting?
Wow, I must be.... a more descriptive word than absent, and longer at that!
I'll fix that tomorrow tho.
During out slightly non-confirmed library date.

Berry said...

I love those knitted hats!

e said...

good luck with those two papers!

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger