Knitting Idols

Saturday, 17 November 2007

I thought I 'd share some of my favorite knitting designers and tag groups tonight. I'm so full of knitting inspiration I feel like I'm going to burst. Honestly, I think I was made for winter, or at least winter was made for knitting sweaters!Knitta, Probably the first knit tagging group (Don't quote me). Based in Austin, Texas but seen around the world. I think this is such a great idea, non-permanent graffiti that livens a space up.
Masquerade, also a knit tagging group based in Europe... not sure where at the moment. They're not afraid to crochet too.
Sveta Dresher, she makes gorgeous knits for women and children. Quality materials and absolutely stunning results. I dream about her crocheted suri cape.
Jacqueline Knits, ever since her apple cosy was featured in the New York Times she has been selling out like crazy. My personal favorite: the coffee cup sleeve, absolutely brilliant.

This inspiration will be keeping me busy, as well as all the mittens for Christmas presents.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

wow! i went to sveta dresher's site and loooove her hats, scarves and neckwarmers! I want to knit like that!

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger