Cowl Crazy

Monday, 26 November 2007

Every since I posted about the Sveta Dresher I cannot get cowls out of my head. Especially after Stephanie decided to pick up her needles, and tonights temperature of 20 below (Celsius that is). I think I'm going to attempt just a simple tube with size 13 circulars and Lion Brand Thick and Quick. I really wish I could get my hands on some Rowan Big Wool though. *sigh* This weekend I finished the teal and gray mittens posted below and moved onto a burgundy and brown pair, they are knitting up fast.
Here is some more Cowl inspiration:
Lion Brand Pattern (you do have to sign up to view it, but it is free!)
Moderniteter, again. Can you tell they are my greatest source for reference?!Both Emma Nygren
Also check out this one, it's a great shot and made from another free online pattern from a brilliant knitter that I admire.
Oh my, I almost forgot this one:by Fringe *drool*

0 comments:

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger