Scarf Love

Monday, 8 October 2007


After seeing an abundance of pretty girls in scarfs, I decided I needed one pronto! That and the weather here as taken a bitter turn... I found a really awesome (men's) pattern from Patons (I added fringe) that requires two colors, and every side is knit twice. I chose a grey skein of yarn from a local Alpaca (So soft, and sustainable) and a white ball of the new Bernat Alpaca Blend. Now I can be a pretty girl in a scarf, too!

Moderniteter

Hel Looks



it's 40ºF, it's 40mph. 29nov06, originally uploaded by claude le monde.

3 comments:

Juliet said...

That's a really nice scarf... you look a bit like Jessica Biel there :P

tonpetiteoiseau said...

Thank you Juliet! :P That's one I'd never heard before, but what a compliment!

shopgirl said...

oh so pretty pretty without the scarf and pretty with it, too!

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger