Can mittens make me Swedish?

Sunday, 28 October 2007

As promised these are pictures of the progress I've been making with the mittens. They are olive green and off-white. I have to say I am pretty impressed with the results so far. I'm not using a pattern, just counting the stitches in the picture. The more I knit them, the more I feel like I am fulfilling my love of Scandinavian culture... now just to look as cute as the Moderniteter girls....
For the rest of the day I will be researching for a paper due next Friday! Yikes!
Lately, as one of my numerous distractions from papers, I've been checking the blog of The Cherry Blossom Girl.
She has such a cute style and takes great photos:

3 comments:

Juliet said...

You're not using a pattern??? Wow! They look great. Aw, that girl is so cute...

tonpetiteoiseau said...

yeah not using a pattern has worked so far.. I may run into problems though when i have to decrease!

maren said...

cute oxfords!!

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger