First Blog and Boyfriend Visit

Sunday, 10 June 2007

I've wanted to start this blog for quite awhile now seeing as other blogs are a constant source of inspiration to me. I chose the name copycat because I'm constantly searching for inspiration, most often fashion related and I wanted to share what I find inspiring. Being a "copycat" is not about replicating, but to me, it is about being inspired by others to create on my own.

My boyfriend just recently moved to a new city which is not too far away so last Saturday I drove in to visit. It was such a wonderful day, which started off with gelato, yum! It was an amazing day, and to top off the visit I made some great shopping finds!

I have been searching everywhere for circular sprinkles, and they had been impossible to find, until I visited Bulk Barn.. I think I'm in love.

A new summer dress, I love purple, I think it's one of my favorites,
and this dress is just so easy to wear.

Some great new plaid fabric, so now I have to choose which dress pattern it will become!
I was inspired to make a plaid dress by this talented girl!

These are my favorite magazines on shelfs right now:
Lula -Editor-in-chief Leith Clark is Canadian! Yay, and it's just amazing.
Paris Vogue Collections Vol. 4- A gift from my wonderful boyfriend
Russh- A great magazine from Australia, I'm in love with the clean layout and its constant referal to past trends and icons like Bridgette Bardot.




1 comments:

Luke Tokaryk said...

"My boyfriend just recently moved to a new..."
Thats ME!..
...or you're cheating on me.
In which case I have some teeth to knock out.
I hope its not the last one.

erica knits All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger